Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Pace of My Life by Josh Aranda


The pace of my life is out of control. I was running late to class tonight so I changed in the car. I sped, checked my phone for directions to the house, slipped a leg in my pants, changed lanes, accelerated, braked, accelerated, took a shortcut on Kingshighway. It needs to slow down! I will never be able to fully work on my issues if I don't… Something always comes up that stops me from diving deeper, stopping me from creating or experiencing consistency in words thoughts and actions. On a side note I made a new friend tonight. His name is Nebu. He seems awesome. He talks calmly, intently and soothingly. I hope that he does no get caught up in the ridiculous pace of life for I think he will do some neat things. Pretty interesting for the first real dialogue! The pace of my life is out of control. I say it again. It is out of control. I am entertaining discussion all the time of going off the grid to a place where I can focus on solitude, focus on perfecting or pursing my perfection of love for all the world. There are days when driving is my time to relax because my next destination I will be doing a million things. That said, sometimes I really like being busy. I feel like I make time for people. I try to extend myself so they know that I love them,. Sometimes it backfires though when I am running on empty and my compassion is dwindling. God I do love my life though. I am so happy but I know that there is more. I know I can be better. I can give more love but I will only be able to do that if I work on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment