Saturday, April 4, 2015

Out of the Blue

Perry

I have to thank you for the following note, which I received in today’s mail.

People can be so amazing!

Sabine



Dear Ms. Laserstein,

Recently, I ran into my former professor, Dr Schimmel. It had been years since I had class with him and we spent a half hour catching up.  

I told him that his class was the most life-giving one I had amid my incredibly boring accounting classes.  In the last few years I have done pretty well for myself  as a CPA and I asked him if he knew of anyone who might be in need of a little financial support.  As he mentioned that you are putting on a play,  please use the enclosed check for $1,000  for some  of the expenses of your production.

I look forward to learning about Ms. Corrie’s life.

Sincerely,

Danesha Clark


--from Dear Layla Welcome to Palestine

No comments:

Post a Comment