Monday, April 2, 2012

Testify to the Moment, a Prayer

I.
What’s the word?
Tell me something Eye can clearly perceive.
Eye need to understand where Eye am.

What’s the word?
Tell me something to ignite me.
Eye need something to believe in Now.
Eyebelieve in NO-things.

This isn’t self-destruction.
This is something different.
This is Strange Disintegration.

II.

Re-Copy aspects of Past Selves.
Recreate Self anew.
Temporary insanity.
Unstable emotional cycles.
Recurring nightmares- lack of sleep.
Uncontrollable emotions-lack of inner dialogue.
Problems with self-control.
Problems or reversal of self identity.

An easy way out?
Never in reality.
Existential acceptance.

III.

Faith.

The sun will rise tomorrow.
My family will always love me.
My friends love me too.
Everything works itself out in the end from the beginning.

The sun will Always rise tomorrow.
Eye will seA and Believe again.
Eye will rise to life.

That Eye will Always have my Faith.

IV.
Amen.


1 comment: