Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Untimely Timely Gratitudes

I wasn't able to make it to Cafe V this weekend because I was studying for my oral comprehensive exams - one of the ever fewer "to do" items left on the Masters of Public Health checklist. 

In the spirit of gratitude I picked up from this weekend's writing agenda, here is my abbreviated weekend writing. 
I am grateful for those who have been: supporters, parents, teachers, friends, and roommates, rant listeners, bearers of study breaks, givers of surprise mini pies, senders of early morning and late night text message encouragement, rant listeners round two, laughter sharers, perspective lenders. I am grateful, too, for the quiet voice within that knows I can do this - and for the loud voice inside that's more than ready to be finished!

(I passed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment