Sunday, March 22, 2015

I took a day long retreat/seminar on Ignatian pedagogy last week and one of the pillars of this paradigm is context. I have since been trying to consider the context of others and my own context while also pushing myself to share my context with those I encounter. SO here goes. My name is Lindsay and I graduated in May from SLU with my doctorate in physical therapy. In the spirit of lifelong learning, I am pursuing my specialization in orthopedics through a year long residency at SLU and SSM here in St Louis. I started last August and end this coming August. That is most of my context these days, which is why I am so grateful for being a part of this writing class and community, it expands my context. I do not normally use "writer" as an identifier when explaining myself, but I am working on it. I do not always feel in love with my life, but I try to remember that being in love is not always pretty or exciting or happy....thank you Mark and Mev. My project for writing class this season is a blog...I won't go much more into it because it is laid out in the first 2 posts on the blog. Feel free to read and share as you feel called...and if you would be so willing to contribute, send me your email address and I'll add you!


tosoothemyquarterlifecrisis.wordpress.com

Thank you for this space, this place and these people!



No comments:

Post a Comment