Saturday, January 16, 2016

Spring 2016

It's hard to believe that the Spring 2016 semester starts on this Tuesday the 19th. I can't believe that winter break is almost over. It always amazes me how fast time seems to fly by during break. It really doesn't feel like I was on break for almost 5 weeks. It seems like it was only a week or so ago when I came home from school after my last day of finals. I was looking forward to a little more than a month off from school. Now I'm trying to get everything packed and ready for school next week.

       It seems to me that time flies by during school as well. Last semester went by really fast for me. It really doesn't seem like I was in school for the better part of 4 months, but I was. I was busy last semester, so I would say that's why it went by so fast. I'm sure the spring semester will fly by as well.
I've heard that time goes by faster and faster the older you get, and I’ve witnessed this happening the last several years. I remember being in eighth grade and thinking about going into high school. I thought about what my high school graduation wold be like, and it all seemed so far away. Now I'm thinking about this as a freshman in college, wondering where the time went.

      I also remember my junior and senior  year of high school quite vividly. I was stressed about the ACT and college applications during my junior year, and my senior year I took some challenging college classes. I’m only a freshmen in college, so it might seem strange for me to talk about my junior and senior year of high school feeling like it wasn't that long ago, because it really wasn’t, but it does seem like it all went by so fast.

1 comment:



  1. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . PL/SQl training in pune

    ReplyDelete