Monday, January 18, 2016

Affirmation

My affirmation will be over a student that I have known since I was young but now have gotten closer to this semester. Alex Waggoner and me used to wrestle on the same team back in middle school. My dad coached him for a few matches and he showed promise as a good wrestler. Now after watching him through high school and his college matches I finally see how hard of a worker Alex is. I see him come home do all his homework non stop until it's all done. He is a nose to the grindstone kind of guy and I am inspired by his work ethic. He is a very home oriented person, he definitely loves his family and loves to be back in Desoto. This makes me want to be closer to my family because seeing that I'm not the only one who misses home. I Alex came to Maryville with two intentions, wrestle the best he can and get an education. He is a no nonsense guy and that is a hard quality to find these days, he will do whatever it takes to get the job done and I am happy to know a guy like Alex.

2 comments:



  1. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . PL/SQl training in pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete