Monday, January 18, 2016

Giving Back

After experiencing the USEM I chose at the beginning of the semester I have learned and realized that I need to contribute to society. Back at my Highschool I always thought get through school get a job and get your life going. But now I realize that to be a true member of society, I need to help a fellow person. I need to experience charity and love and help other experience the same. I listened to Kristi talk about her trips to Haiti and her donations that she gives an it made me realize I need to do the same I need to help someone. Because that's part of life and the world will be such a better place if we all helped each other out.

2 comments:



  1. Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . PL/SQl training in pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete