Sunday, July 22, 2012

Exhaust

Exhaust

"I don't want to" drains me quite often. There's no time my room being a mess it drains me. My apperance demoralizes me. When someone steals from me. I'm demoralized. Work exhausts me. People beating me down slowly like drops of water breaking my armor which is strong but not weather resistant. People endlessly complaining about cars or people we know. Fuck dude I don't care if you don't like that person because I like that person. 


It's exhausting. Petty things. even though we've spoken about this before they do it again and again and again and again and then I turn it off. 


I demoralize the hell out of me that I'm not involved. And so what? I like to party sorta. Sorta demoralizing that it drains me to be at work and know I've not accomplished my goal in three years. That small things happened and life got carried away. I'm struck by the fragility of it all. I'm exhausted by myself the continuous list of things to do that don't get done and when I have time I walk from it.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment